Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Epilogue


Credits: Daila0701
We have finally reached the end of this four month long project. This has been one of the most challenging piece of work done in my three years of university as it calls for a high level of consistency and effort to be put in every week. But I’m glad I did because it gave me a chance to dive deep into a topic that I have been so interested in.

Thank you to all who have followed my posts week after week and participated in the discussions through the comments section.

Here are the compiled links to all my posts in the Journey series, so for those who have missed any do check them out!

Journey Part 2: Natural disaster trends
Journey Part 10: Is there hope? 

-----

As we live in this haphazard world, let’s be brave and trudge on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment